Polyrrinia to Kissamos Walk
The day begins with a fascinating tour around the picturesque village of Polyrrinia discovering the culture and history of this important archeological area.
After taking in the panoramic views to the sea and mountains we descend on paths through fertile agricultural land and olive groves to Kisamos.
- Every Wednesday 9:00 or 16:00
- Approx 8km
- A walk of approx 3 hours suitable for adults and children
- Meal included
- Guided Tour of old village, fortress and archaeological site
- Opportunity to visit olive wood shop
- Walk down to Kissamos
PRICESReserve your seat!
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel starting from 09:00 or 16:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Return at approx 16:00 or 22:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Stunning panoramic views (Kissamos Gulf)
- Traditional village
- Ancient history and archaeology
- Excellent taverna meal included
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details