The Caribbean of Crete
Elafonisi is an exotic beach and island known for its crystal clear aquamarine water and pink tinged sand.
A truly beautiful beach and protected area of outstanding natural beauty on the South West of Crete, it must not be missed. Always sheltered from rough sea conditions it is perfect for swimming and especially safe for children.
- Every Thursday and Saturday
- 4 full hours at the beach
- Meal not included
- Short visit at the monastery of Chryssoskalitissa
- Chance to see unique stalactites and stalagmites at Agia Sofia wisdom church and cave.
- Guided tour. Your English speaking driver/guide is informative, experienced and friendly.
PRICESReserve your seat!
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel from Falassarna (08.00) through Kissamos (08.30) and drive to the monastery of Chryssoskalitissa for a short visit (half hour maximum).
- At the beach by 10:00 where you have a stay of 4 hours at your leisure. There are sunbeds and umbrellas for rent, snack bars, showers and toilets (during the summer season).
- Departure from beach at 14.00 where after a 45 minute drive we make a stop at the cave of Agia Sofia for 45 minutes. Here you can explore the cave with a church inside, marvel at the stalactites and stalagmites, and enjoy an optional refreshment at the café that overlooks the gorge of Topolia.
- Drive back to your hotels with an approximate arrival time in Kisamos by 16.30.
- 4 full hours at an exotic beach for swimming, walking and relaxing.
- Chrysoskalitissa monastery.
- Agia Sofia wisdom church and cave.
- Beautiful scenery en route.
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details