Gentle Gorge Walk
A gorge as beautiful as Samaria but without the crowds and distance!
The gorge is home to a large colony of Griffon vultures, magnificent and huge birds of prey which you are sure to see on this gentle walk.
Our INFORMATIVE GUIDE will lead the way through tranquil scenery showing you two beautiful old churches one with 13th century frescoes.
A delicious Cretan meal follows at an excellent traditional taverna (included).
- Every Sunday. A walk of approx 2 – 3 hours suitable for adults and children
- Approx 7km
- Meal included
- Gentle walk through gorge with rest stop at old church
- Day or evening walk: depends on the time of the year as to whether it is a day or evening walk
- Your English speaking driver/guide is informative, experienced and friendly
PRICESReserve your seat!
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel starting from 09:00 or 16:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Return at approx 16:00 or 22:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Easy shady walk
- Panoramic views and tranquil surroundings
- Unique flora and fauna - Griffon vultures
- Ancient churches and frescoes
- Excellent taverna meal included
- Magnificent gorge without the crowds
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details