Black sand and white houses, indigo sea and grey earth, green fields and petrified lava.
No other island quite compares with the wild natural beauty of the volcanic island of Santorini.
The atmosphere of this unique island will intoxicate you, just as much as the strong taste of the local wines and the view from Fira, the town perched on the top of the sheer cliffs of the devastated earth, will remain with you, long after your cruise to Santorini is over.
- The tour is available every Tuesday and Saturday.
- Transfer is included in the price.
- The boat departs from Rethymno port.
- Meal not included.
- Tour Languages: english, french, italian, german, polish, russian.
- Additional activities also available (Ask your guide).
- Passengers should have their passports with them.
PRICESReserve your seat!
DAILY CRUISE TO SANTORINI
Kissamos to Rethymo and Santorini
- 4:45am departure from Kissamos
- 7:30am high speed boat departure from Rethymnon port
Santorini bus tour
- 11:00 am arrival in Santorini island – your guides and buses pick you up from Athinios port for your day tour on the island
- First stop is at 11:45 to Oia where you stay for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Oia is the most picturesque village on the island with fantastic views, narrow streets and beautiful houses.
- Second stop is at approx 13:50 at Fira, the capital of Santorini where you stay for about 1 hour and 40 minutes for shopping or refreshments with a bird’s view over Caldera.
- Free time. You have 2 options: 1. you can stay in Fira longer – until 17:10 or 2. you can go at the black sandy beach (Perissa) where you stay until 17:15
Santorini to Kissamos
- Afterwards you are transferred back to the port to take the boat back to Rethymnon – departure at 17:45 and arrival at 21:00
- Bus transport Rethymnon – Chania – Kissamos.
- You will be back at your hotel in Kissamos at 22:30 – 23:00
- Beautiful sunset
- Bus tour around the island
- Free time to go shopping, swimming etc
- Full day boat cruise & tour
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details