Dramatic Gorge Walk
Another beautiful gorge walk that is pretty and peaceful, ending up in the village of Polyrinnia where we take lunch at the local cafenion owned by Odysseus himself!
Stunning scenery and home to many nesting Griffon vultures.
- Every Monday 9:00 or 16:00.
- Approx 7km or 12km for the longer version
- A walk of approx 2 – 3 hours suitable for adults and children
- Meal included
- Guided tour. Your English speaking driver/guide is informative, experienced and friendly
PRICESReserve your seat!
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel starting from 09:00 or 16:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Return at approx 16:00 or 22:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Panoramic views
- Griffon vultures
- Flowers - spring orchids and Autumn cyclamen
- Traditional village of Polyrinnia
- Excellent taverna meal included
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details