Dramatic Gorge Walk
Another beautiful gorge walk that is pretty and peaceful, ending up in the village of Polyrinnia where we take lunch at a local taverna!
Stunning scenery and home to many nesting Griffon vultures.
- Every Thursday
- Approx 7km or 12km for the longer version
- A walk of approx 2 – 3 hours suitable for adults and children
- Meal included
- Guided tour. Your English speaking driver/guide is informative, experienced and friendly
PRICESReserve your seat!
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel starting from 09:00.
- Return at approx 16:00.
- Panoramic views
- Griffon vultures
- Flowers - spring orchids and Autumn cyclamen
- Traditional village of Polyrinnia
- Excellent taverna meal included
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details