TRADITIONAL VILLAGE LIFE
This unique tour encompasses wonderful scenery as well as a real insight into traditional Cretan life. It begins with a visit to a typical village house where a Cretan welcome awaits you and you will hear tales of Cretan past and present.
Passing from the small hamlet with its abundance of trees – walnut, orange, lemon, cherry, and of course olive, the walk takes us up to the renowned eco village of Milia where we stop to sample its famous mountain tea(optional).
We then follow a path (narrow at times) through the mountainous countryside with amazing mountain and sea views. In the Spring this walk is a riot of wild flowers.
- Every Thursday 9:00 or 16:00.
- Approx 8km
- A walk of approx 3 hours suitable for adults and children.
- Short stop in Milia.
- Meal included
PRICESReserve your seat!
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel starting from 9:00 or 16.00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Guided Tour in the Village
- Return at approx 16:00 or 22.00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Excellent taverna meal included
- Spring flowers
- Eco village of Milia
- Unique visit to village house
- Stunning views
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details