Cooking classes in Chania – Experience the Authentic Crete
A unique guided tour with wonderful scenery as well as a real insight into traditional Cretan life and an opportunity to try your hand at Cretan cookery. It begins with a visit to a typical village house where a Cretan welcome awaits you with tales of Cretan past, present and tradition.
There is an optional small walk through the pretty countryside to the local kafenion where you will have the opportunity to pick local products to use in your cookery class. Whilst you wait for your traditional Cretan lunch to cook, you can have a relaxing drink and enjoy the panoramic views from the kafenion veranda. The day ends with you enjoying your lunch Cretan style!
A true taste of Crete!
See also > Village life walk
- Every Tuesday
- Unique Guided tour in a "live Museum"
- Homemade lemonade
- Free time to walk around the gardens
- Delicious Cretan lunch included
PRICESReserve your seat!
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel starting from 9:00 am
- Return at approx 16:00 pm
- Cretan cookery lesson
- Visit to village house
- Delicious Cretan lunch that you have helped to prepare
- Away from the tourist areas to experience The Real Crete
- Beautiful scenery and countryside
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details