Day or Sunset walk to the beach
A walk to one of Crete’s loveliest beaches and lesser known archaeological sites.
Our INFORMATIVE GUIDE will take you on a route through a pretty village, olive groves and on a path with stunning sea views overlooking the far West coast of Crete. When we arrive at the beach there is time for a swim and meal (not included).
*The archaeological site is only open for the day walk and not for the evening walk.
- Every Day on request, 9:00 am or 16:30
- Approx 7km
- A walk of approx 2 – 3 hours suitable for adults and children
- Meal not included
- Guided tour. Your English speaking driver/guide is informative, experienced and friendly
PRICESReserve your seat!
40€ 20€ Children under 8 years old
Falassarna to Kolymbari area
50€ 25€ Children under 8 years old
East of Kolymbari area
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel starting from 09:00 or 16:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Walk over the base of the Gramvousa peninsula for a panoramic view of Falassarna Beach.
- Walk down to the archaeological site and the beach.
- Free time.
- Return at approx 16:00 or 22:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Interesting archaeological site (only available during morning walk)
- Swimming opportunity at a stunning beach
- Beautiful views
- Amazing sunset (depends on the time of the year as to whether it is a day or evening walk)
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details