Food Tour in Chania: Churches, wine, olive oil, cheese and honey!
Traditional and modern Cretan life can only be fully appreciated by taking into account the relationship between church, wine, olive oil production and community as they are all inexorably interwined in Cretan society. Religion, food and wine are all combined in this unique guided tour.
- Every day on request
- Visit Agios Ioannis church and cave
- Pnevmatikakis Winery
- Biolea traditional olive oil mill
- cheese and honey producers
- Meal included
PRICESReserve your seat!
- beautiful, unique churches, frescoes, cave
- visit to local wine factory, wine tasting
- visit to organic olive oil mill
- visit to local small scale cheese and honey producers
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details