Traditional Dance and Music
A trip to Crete is not complete without a visit to a traditional Cretan Evening, and we have one of the best for you.
Join us at the Botanical Park of Chania for a delicious buffet meal with produce grown and produced at the parks gardens. Good quality local wine is included and can be enjoyed in the most beautiful of locations.
There is time for a walk around the botanical park before dinner which is followed by the evenings entertainment in a delightful outdoor amphitheatre – a spectacular show of Cretan dancing in traditional costumes with live music and an informative explanation of each dance, its origins and meaning.
Of course audience participation is actively encouraged and by the end of the evening you will have learnt some new dance moves!
- Every Monday 17:00
- About 30 to 45 minutes transfer to the Botanical Park.
- Walk in the Botanical Gardens (optional).
- Meal included (buffet).
- Your English speaking driver/guide is informative, experienced and friendly.
PRICESReserve your seat!
- Pick ups from our office or your hotel starting from 16.30
- On arrival you have plenty of time to walk around the botanical park (entrance fee included in price)
- Live music and Cretan dancing
- Return by midnight
- Visit to Botanical Park – beautiful location and scenery
- Delicious Cretan buffet and unlimited local wine
- Traditional dancers and live music
- A fun night out for all the family
By sending this e-mail you will receive a full description of the tour and booking details